- SPRING ROIL – 4.50
Deep fired spring roll filled with mix vegetable served with sweet chilli sauce.
- TAO HOO TOD – 4.50
Deep fried tofu served with peanut sauce.
- TOD MAN PIA – 4.50
Thai fishcake mixed with fish & prawn, red curry, green beans, lime leave served with sweet chilli & crushed peanut.
- PLAMEUKTOD – 4.50
Deep fried squid in light boner served with sweet chilli sauce.
- GOONG SABAI – 4.50
Crispy pastry wrapped with king prawns served with sweet chilli sauce.
- SATAY GAI – 4.50
Grilled marinated chicken on skewer served with peanut sauce.
- GIEWGROB – 4.50
Crispy chicken & prawn wanton served with sweet chilli sauce.
- KANOM PANG KUNG – 4.50
Minced chicken & prawn sesame roost served with sweet chilli sauce.
- KANOM JEEB – 4.50
Steamed dump of chicken & prawns, water chestnut topped with sweet soya sauce & fried garlic.
- MIX STARTER – 11.95
A selection of – veg. spring roll, chicken sway crispy. crispy chicken & prawn wanton, Thai fishcake, goong sabai & chicken & prawn sesame toast.
- Prawn Crackers – 1.50
Minimum For Two Persons
- SET A – 19.95 per person
- Starter – Seafood Platter
- Soup – Tom Yum Fled
- Main – Prawns Green curry OR Mix Seafood & Lemongrass OR Crispy Cod Red Curry Sauce OR Prawns Garlic & Pepper
- SET B – 18.50 per person
- Starter – Mixed Plotter
- Soup – Tom Yum Hed
- Main – Chicken Green Curry OR Beef Basil & Chilli OR Chicken Cashew Nuts OR Chicken Ginger & Mushroom
- SET C – 16.95 per person
- Starter – Vegetarian Platter
- Soup – Tom Yum Hed
- Main – Veg. Red Curry OR Tofu Sweet & Sour OR Veg. Kang Pa OR Tofu Ginger & Mushroom
- TOM YUM – Chicken 4.50 / Prawns 4.95 / Mushroom 4.25
Traditional Thai hot & sour soup with lemongrass & mushroom
- TOM KHA – Chicken 4.50 / Prawns 4.95 / Mushroom 4.25
Mild coconut milk soup with mushroom, galangal & kaffir leave.
- TOM POH TAEK – Chicken 4.50 / Prawns 4.95 / Mushroom 4.25
Not & sour with lemongrass, mushroom & sweet basil & chilli.
- PAD KRA PROW GAI – 6.25
Stir fried chicken with green bean, sweet basil & fresh chilli.
- GAI MED MAMUANG – 6.25
Stir fried chicken with cashew nut, onion & clued chilli.
- PAD KING GAI – 6.25
Stir fried chicken with ginger, mushroom & spring onion.
- GAI PRIEW WAN – 6.25
Stir fried chicken tomato, pineapple, cucumber with sweet & sour sauce.
- PAD NAM MAN HOI – 6.50
Stir fried beef with oyster sauce, red pepper, spring onion & mushroom.
- PAD PRIG TAI ORN – 6.50
Stir fried beef with green peppercorn, wild ginger basil & fresh chilli.
- PAD PRIG TAI DUM – 6.50
Stir fried beef with block pepper, chilli onion & red pepper.
- GOONG GRATIAM PRIG TAI – 6.95
Stir fried tiger prawns with garlic & pepper, onion & spring onion.
- PRIEW WAN GOONG – 6.95
Stir fried tiger prawns with pineapple, red pepper in sweet & sour sauce.
- GOONG TAI DUM – 6.95
Tiger prawns topped with onion & block pepper sauce.
- PAD CHA TALAY – 8.95
Stir hied mixed seafood with lemon gross, wild ginger, basil & chilli.
- SQUID NAM PRIG POW – 6.95
Stir fried squid with chilli paste, red pepper, spring onion, basil.
- PLA PRIEW WAN – 8.95
Stir fried fish Vets with pineapple, red pepper in sweet & sour sauce.
- PLA LARD PRIG – 8.95
Crispy fish fillets topped with sweet chilli sauce & fried basil leaves.
- PIA PRIG TAI DUM – 8.95
Crispy fish fillet topped with o mild block pepper sauce.
- CHU CHI PLA – 8.95
Crispy fish fillet topped with red curry sauce & kaffir leave.
- KANG KIEW WAN – Chicken 6.25 / Beef 6.50 / Prawns 6.95
Green curry with basil, bamboo shoot, courgette & coconut milk.
- KANG PHED – Chicken 6.25 / Beef 6.50 / Prawns 6.95
Red curry with basil, bamboo shoot, courgette & coconut milk.
- KANG PA – 6.50
Traditional curry with beef, bamboo shoot, wild ginger, holy basil & fresh chilli.
- KANG MASSAMAN – Beef / Chicken 6.95
A mild sweet curry in coconut milk with onion & potato.
- KANG PED YANG – 7.95
Roosted duck in red curry with courgette, pineapple & tomato
- CHU CHI GOONG – 6.95
Tiger prawn in rich red curry sauce & kaffir leaves.
Thai Salad (Side Dish)
- SOM TUM – Normal 6.50 / Prawns 7.25
Papaya & carrot, tomato peanuts, palm sugar, green beans, lime juice garlic & chilli.
- YAM TALAY – 6.95
Mixed seafood tossed with lemon gross, mint, red onion, fresh chilli.
- YAM WOONSEN – 6.95
Gloss noodle tossed with prawns, squids, peanut, lime juice & fresh chilli.
- LARP GAI – 6.50
Minced chicken tossed with roosted ground rice, mint, lime juice & chilli.
any main dishes on this menu can be made as vegetarian
- PAD PAKRUAM – 5.50
Stir fried mixed vegetables with oyster sauce.
- PAD BROCCOLI – 5.50
Stir fried broccoli with oyster sauce.
- PAD TUA NOR – 4.50
Stir fried bean sprout with oyster sauce.
- PAD THAI – Chicken 6.50 / Prawns 6.95
A popular Thai dish. Stir fried rice noodle with tofu, bean sprout, egg spring onion & grounded peanut.
- PAD SIEYU – 6.50
Stir fried flat rice noodle with beef, soy sauce, egg & vegetable.
- LARD NA – Chicken 6.50 / Prawns 6.95 / Seafood 6.95
Rice noodle with vegetable, mushroom lopped with Thai style gravy sauce.
- PAD KEE MAU – Chicken 6.50 / Prawns 6.95
Flat rice noodle with egg, bamboo shoot. spring onion, fresh chilli & holy basil.
- STEAMED RICE – 2.10
- EGG FRIED RICE – 2.50
- STICKY RICE – 2.50
- COCONUT RICE – 2.50
- PLAIN NOODLE – 2.10
- KAO PAD – Chicken 6.50 / Prawns 6.95 / Vegetable 6.50
Thai style fried rice with egg, onions, red pepper & tomato.
- KAO PAD KANG KIEW WAN – Chicken 6.50 / Beef 6.50 / Prawns 6.95
Special fried rice with green curry paste, egg, green bean, courgette & basil
- Banana in Coconut Milk – 3.75
- Banana Fritter & Ice-cream – 3.75
- Mango & Sweet Sticky Rice – 4.50
summer season only
- Thai Ice Tea – 1.95
topped with cream & milk
- Fruits Juice – 1.95
apple, orange, cranberry
- Coke, Diet Coke, 7up, Tango – 1.50
- Still / Sparking Water – 1.50
- Tea – 1.95
(jasmine, green, English)
- Coffee – 1.95
(only normal coffee)